Thursday, February 25, 2010

Its not everyday you turn 21 !! Arlina's surprise birthday party :)

I didnt  call to wish Arlina happy birthday today, trust me it was not easy  because I knew she would be waiting and wondered why  I did not call. Why? Because I had planned with her roommates for a small surprise party and I drove over to her hostel with her new "2nd hand" car, her grand birthday present, and the Edward birthday cake and Twilight cup cakes and all ... The look on her face? priceless .. Let the pictures tell the stories .. photos courtesy of Atika (her cousin) Belle, her classmate and Yana, my 2nd daughter. Too bad Azam and Daddy cant join us. We will have a family belated birthday dinner when she comes back :)

And a big thank you to Nita, who did the beautiful cake and cupcakes. Its from the Twilight series, Arlina likes Edward and I thought this would be a great cake , and the cupcakes are all the theme from the books !! Do visit her blog and do call her for your special orders, she can cater to your whims and fancies :) and she's got a "hot" delivery guy too .. but he belongs to her, so just feast your eyes !!




 

 
 

I am sorry the pictures are haphazardly arranged, I still cant work that function in the blog LOL ..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKAK. Glad you loved everything!! (err this is for 21 only ok .........)

4 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

oh myyyy she receive a carrr for her 21st birthday????????

how come I didn't get any??? aqim and ila each got an expensive watch!!

always the elder ones get the best presents!!! sebb lepas tu semua hand me downs for the youngest...sob sob..

tell arlina she is one lucky girl!!!!!!! and happy bday again!!

June Malik said...

Mimi, u can still claim a belated 21st ;) nway its a 9-year old car, oklah for her to thrash hihi .. you havent heard stories about her driving skills ! we try to be fair to all, so now the other two are smiling lah cos they know they too can ask for a 2nd hand car when they turn 21 ! aisshhh

ian yusof said...

arlina, happy birthday! You're such a lucky girl to have a supermom like June Bond. vice-versa. Wahh, a car of your own ... drive safely and don't peel an orange while driving ... :)

mummy-who-cooks said...

June... my 'hot'delivery guy send his belated b/day wishes to Arlina. God Bless you and your family.. Love, Nita