Thursday, February 04, 2010

Ms Bond lost her cool !

Two days ago, while I was out walking/jogging, I lost my cool. I mean, I totally lost it. There I was making a scene, in public, having a real go  (like bullets from automatic machine gun) at this lady. I was so angry. And I dont get angry easily. But there I was fuming mad. I was so angry that I felt I could kill her. Now I know how anger sometimes lead to a person clobbing another person. I felt exactly like doing that. Mind you, this was just over something that she said. I was two mind to blog about this, but I am going to share. Because I cant believe that people can still be like this. And I cant believe how it got to me.

I was wearing my shorts (just a tad above my knee) and my chartered bank vest. Its probably not suitable for a soon  to be 47 year old makcik to still be wearing like that. But hey, I wasnt showing any cleavage or any butt crack. But I guess its a bit too much for this particular lady, for she decided to chide me, commenting in loud voice every time I pass her and her friend. She was probably in her mid 30's and her friend late 20's.

The first time I passed them, she whispered something to her friend and they laughed and sniggered. You know, the kind that you know its about you. I heard the word, "mengada" Oh well, whatever. Second time I passed, another comment for me, "tak senonoh pakai. Macam lah lawa sangat badan tu." Ok, hmm .. well they thought I had badan lawa, even though they dont admit it. I can live with that heheeh , I simply went on. I went out on the road for 2km  and came back in. And there they were, ahead of me. I had started brisk walking and went pass by them, again. "Eleh, pakai camtu .. keluar cari jantan lah tu" Ok. That's it. I mean, I dont mind them making remarks about me.  Say lah what you want. I dont care. But this, "keluar cari jantan", boils my blood to the max. Berdesing telinga. It is way over the limit. Oh I have my limits, I live by my limits. Those close to me will know not to cross my limit line. Ever. I am not joking when I say, I am the best friend you can ever have but I am also your worst enemy. Y O U R  W O R S T. 

I simply turned around and stepped infront of her, blocking her path.  "You cakap pasal I?" "You ingat I pakai macam ni cari jantan?" "You pakai tudung camtu kira baiklah? tak tenguk jantan? tak cari jantan?" "You ingat I takde kerja lain ke nak cari jantan??"  she was speechless and turned pale. Her friend took a few steps back and was about to pull this lady's hand . I pointed my finger at her and she stopped. She stammered something about them just joking or something. I simply looked at her and she stopped. People passing us were curious but I guess the look on my face told them not to interfere. Some stopped a few feet away to see. If looks could kill, she would have died instantly. I was so angry. I could easily hit her. You know, slap her, push her down and kick her. Aarrgghh. I pointed my finger right at her face and told her "mulut jaga dik. jangan senang2 mengata orang, kalau tak tau tak kenal" "akak tak kacau pun adik, kalau akak menggatal dengan jantan awak fahamlah jugak nak marah, akak dtg nak lari, yang tak pasal2 nak cari hal apa sebab??"'jaga, kalau laki awak lari sini, memang nanti I cari dia, dia jantan kan" (I cant believe  actually said this, sigh)  I could see she was shaken. I guess she didnt expect me to turn on her like that. She took a step backward and fell down and started to cry. I have a hard cold heart when I am unjustly judged. I simply left her there, walked away and drove home, took the long way to calm me down.

I could have easily just ignored her remarks and went on my way. Why bother with this kind of people? But I believe that sometimes, you just have to do it even though its so childish and seem so stupid,  so that they know, they are actually, wrong. You dont judge a person just by how he or she dress, talk or walk. Period.

I was back there again yesterday. Dont know if she'd ever come back. Its a public place. She can come and go at her will. I wouldnt bother her or be bothered by her , unless she is so stupid to utter the word "jantan" again!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh..bravo Kak June!org mcm tu mmg patut kena bebijik-bijik!Hey..i pun pake tudung,tapi m not simply2 komen wat other wearing.

Haza said...

Sometimes niceties only get you so far. I would've done the same thing, too. They were stupid and shallow, but sometimes even the stupid and shallow need some education.

I have barked and shown the finger at harrassers when I run. Don't feel bad, J. :) Sometimes we need to show them they don't know who they're messing with. Runners are generally mellow, but that doesn't mean we can tolerate anything.

Way to go.

ian yusof said...

Wow, you don't look like 48 (based on your profile pic).

Kak June, tersirat darah baca your entry. Those ladies really deserved that. Sometimes, you just have to tell them this way ... that could save alot more evil remarks that they are potential of throwing at other people in future.

rara said...

hehe.. sampai nangis that girl.. but she deserved it. mulut takde insuran macam tu memang patut kena maki.

June Malik said...

Anon & Haza : I guess sometimes you gotta be bad, to be good.

Ian, hahah you sejukkan hati kak june yang membara balik after writing abt this. No cheating abt my age, nor photoshop my pic, but as you know, camera trick, nampak putih dalam gambar, kat luar golap ;)

Justiffa said...

Adoi june.. having to deal with such a thing when you're probably worried about sat's run!! and we're not put on this earth to judge.. apa la salahnye kalau doakan je utk kebaikan bersama? maybe her life lacks drama kot hehehe.

All the best nanti ek ;D

June Malik said...

rara : time tu i was so angry she cried pun I couldnt care less, dah balik tu fikir gak, but what's done is done lah. Like Ian said hopefully this taught her a lesson and not do it to another person.

Tiff , itulah .. kalau i ni muda trang tang tang lain ceritalah, lol .. geram memang geram, but nak gelak pun ada. drama habis.

Julin Julai said...

what a pair of scaredy cats..kutuk kuat2 pandai..bila kena marah, kecut..you should've laughed at their faces.

ruby said...

bravo k.june... mmg patut minah tu kena sound... ;p

ARZ said...

You ain't June Bond for nothing. Don't think I've come across you being angry before, all these many many years.

SAM0309 said...

people will say what they want to say June..when i became single again, even my neighbours(the wives) were wary of their husbands chatting with me..I assure you its their loss for lacking in self-esteem. I have been crucified umpteen times for the way i choose to dress, talk and live my life. Still i live my life..on my terms.

June Malik said...

sam0309 : i know, thats why i am a bit miffed it got to me hehee but sometimes it just had to be done. is this a new blog of urs?

yeen said...

i bet she got problems with the hubby...