Saturday, March 13, 2010

Anak Mami in Chennai - Part 3

Awestruck. Dumbstruck.

I was walking into the hotel, after going through all the security checks  and the lovely, ohh so lovely Ms Aishwarya Rai walked by, she was going out flanked by her bodyguards and entourage.

She's beautiful, perfect, flawless. And I was just a few feet away from one of the most beautiful women in the world.  And I didnt have my camera. I was just standing there awestruck, dumbstruck. And she looked in my direction and smiled. Of course she had to look my way, I was probably looking foolish with my mouth hanged open ! I cant even remember if I smiled back. Just like that she was out.

And there I was still awestruck and dumbstruck. And I was not the only one.

5 comments:

oops did I just say that? said...

alaaa ruginyaaaaa....

Julin Julai said...

oh why did you forget the camera , kak June? why? whyy? whyyyyy?

June Malik said...

*sigh* i know, i know mimi, rugi !! .. camera ada julin but it was in my knapsack and i was really caugh offguard and had things in my hands pun, so nganga and hopefully i smiled back :)

rara said...

haha.. if i were there pon confirm awestruck jugak tak sempat buat apa2.

June Malik said...

hehe finally someone on my side, thanks rara :)