Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The other side ...

I was hoping against hope that we are not moving hehe .. but of course its not meant to be. 

Yesterday the department gave my husband a surprise farewell do, done at the same time during the section get together. I was the surprise guest :) 


He gamely went on stage to dance, a side of him that's never been revealed  except the selected few LOL. I think his staff will remember this for a long time. Haha. And he is on youtube. Sshh he doesnt know it, yet. LOL





3 comments:

Sue said...

I have never met Zaki, so this is my first time to see him "live." Now I will think of him as a dancer. :-)

June Malik said...

haha, that is cute sue :) lets hope someday we can rectify this matter!

serena said...

so june...do you think he can dance??? hopefully he gets enough votes to be in the finale...heheh.