Friday, April 30, 2010

In love all over again ......

Aragorn, Arwen, Legolas, Frodo, Sam, Eomer, Eowyn, Elron, Haldir, Saruman, Gandalf, Gimli, Gollum, Urukhai - sounds familiar? They are  showing Lord of the Rings on TV5 tomorrow. Please dont tell me you did not watch the movies. Arrgh how could you not???

Seeing the snippet of the film again after so long, transports  me back to the time when I was (well, still am) obsessed with Aragorn. When all around me were going ga-ga over Legolas, I had eyes only for Aragorn. And I am in love with him all over again!!!

His soft voice, the way he looks at Arwen and how it just  shows how much he loves her .. Ooh he is so seductive while  talking Elf. And how heavenly good looking. And how arousing was the kiss ?? That moment, I WISH I WAS ARWEN. A rogue and a king. And superbly sexy.

Mind you, I dont really care for the actor, Viggo Mortenson. I am in love with Aragorn. I told my husband if Aragorn was real and alive then he was in real danger of me leaving him and pursuing Aragorn. LOL.

I had Aragorn poster on my kitchen wall for a long time. (I might be pushing the boundaries if it was in OUR room) And Aragorn's picture for my laptop, pc and phone background. And a pendant with Aragorn etched on it. My husband simply tolerates and shakes his head. Bless him ;p)

Dont ask me why. I find him intriguing, sexy, alluring and mysterious. The men from medieval times are soo .. I dont know, wonderfully manly and sexy? 

Standing close facing each other, he takes me into his arms, slowly moves his hands over my face, and trace the outline of my jaw and draws me close and whispers ooo some wonderful words in elf language, and slowly ooo ever slowly bends down for a kiss ....
I know, I know he is not real. But a girl can dream right? Ha ha. Me and my obsession of Aragorn. Ask my kids and my husband, they will attest to it. I am totally in love with Aragorn.

The red paragraph? I dreamt it a few times but everytime, every single time, I woke up just when he was about to kiss me. Sigh, guess its a sign. My real Aragorn is the one that's been sleeping next to me for the past 21 some years :) 

You know I love you Abang ;p) hihihi  but then again if Aragorn does come along ................




7 comments:

Yimster said...

Excuse me, can you paste "XXX - Leave now!" on your blog? Postings nowadays are getting saucier or perhaps it's just me :D

KOOKY KASH said...

sampai bawa ke mimpi, bahaya tu.

June Malik said...

Yim, you under 18 ka?? LOL
Kash : hahah itula, tapi slack tak menjadi heheh

Haza said...

hahahahahaha!!! Yim, I guess it's just all this mad training that's got into us!

June Malik said...

H, spot on. Trying to "run away" from the running training for a breather hahaah

Justiffa said...

Adey juney i have a LOTR & Harry Potter fanatic @ home (my no. 2) so we always have 'marathon' after 'marathon' of these movies (plus band of bros & twilight but thats another story lol).

And given all the drama & action, what gets me the most about LOTR is the running ekekekeh.. watch legolas & aragorn run (masa tgh cari the 2 hobbits tu), they make it look sooooo effortlessly beautiful :D

June Malik said...

band of bros is my son's fav too, twilight the girls hehe .. i ka apa aragorn buat pun is beautiful tiff heheeh