1. Woke up to whole body aching, and moving the legs seemed impossible
2. Getting up from bed , trying to stand straight required an effort
3. Sitting and getting up from the "throne", from sofa, even dining chair .. aarrgghh
4. Putting on jeans, had to sit on the bedlah !
5. Walking up 15 steps of stairs, painful
6. Walking down the same stairs, pure agony
7. Realised shuffling is the way to walk these few days
8. Getting in and out of car needs special skills
9. Shifting foot from gas pedal to brake pedal, another special skill - thank god for automatic car
10. Trying to walk as normal as possible in public needs great effort
11. Going up on a three inch road curb requires pulling jeans from the thighs to get foot up
12. Imagine all that and add swollen knee, swollen toes (no shoes for minimum
one week, at least)
13. Realised that will lose a toenail or two ..
14. Body now has multiple tan lines that can put a zebra to shame
15. So darn lucky managed to avoid getting chaffed, blistered - sorry for those that had it
17. Finds pictures in compromising poses on friend's facebook - and the blogs are yet to come !
18. Gleefully planning when and where to show off wearing the Finisher Tee
19. Sit down and playing the whole run in mind - nothing but awesomeness
20. Reliving the finishing, of friends (hunks, actually !!) running with you to the finishing line, being escorted grandly like a celebrity (despite coming in almost last) with all the gungho-ness and shouts - PRICELESS !!!!!!!
p/s : race report soon :)