Friday, June 25, 2010

Joining?

Friends ,
Well, I am gonna be at Starbucks, Ampcorp Mall from 7pm to pass out the FMV vest to some members. 

If you are free, then come join us. Chill out before d-day :) Gebang jangan tak gebang (diket, pinjam!)

And to add a bit of drama, my water tank pipe burst this evening and water was collecting on the ceiling and an hour ago, it fell off .. luckily no one was upstairs at that time ..


Things were chaotic from morning and the perfect ending was this  :-





I was actually hoping for an early night .. and now due to all the excitement I cant sleep, so here I am !!

4 comments:

Yimster said...

Didnt you always wanted an indoor waterfall? Lol. Hope it gets sorted out ya and stay cool for sunday!

IJAM said...

such unfortunate event...

hope everyone is ok...

Diket said...

Wow! I thought it was your car's water tank when I saw in FB. How can that happened? Anyway, perhaps it's good for chilling the restless heart.

June Malik said...

hahah yeah very soothing effect, nasib tak jadi swimming pool .., we were all downstairs when it fell, first just one part the when we went up to check, the whole thing fell, lucky we got out of the way quick cos the swing would have pushed us down the stairs !!