Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Being Kiasu

I had planned to attend the Parkinson's event on Saturday, then drive to PD and then go support friends doing the PD-Tri on Sunday last weekend. But alas, both plans had to be shelved since Yana was home sick, bad asthma attack (half day admission for drips and gas) and fever, the works. Thank you all for your concerns and well wishes. She's back at Uni since yesterday, and I hope her body will be able to adjust as soon as possible.

Both of us were disappointed about PD-Tri. I wanted to go and support friends and get the feel , I had a calling about doing it and Yana was disappointed because she didnt get to practice with her camera.
But we heard the good news of friends doing well, having a good time and enjoying themselves and wanting to do it again. I hope to be standing at the starting line one day soon.

My plans to go back to JB this weekend has to be cancelled since hubs has to travel and I am now making arrangements and shifting plans with the kids so that I can go kiasu with friends :)

So, Friday night I might join in the cycling for Ibrahim, will be my first ride since my somersault stunt LOL.

And since I cant run yet , (my knees decided to go on strike and not cooperate since SCKLM)  I am now down to being a kiasu supporter. Siemens was fun and hopefully, another kiasu session at the coming Shape Run this Saturday ..Rumours has it that McIjam is making a special appearance and probably sarong clad Zaki !! and another  someone might be running in a skirt !! this so called rumours came from a highly reliable source !! So I think it will be another fun time.  Ijam, I owe you one pic pegang tangan :) Please let your wife know first ya. Dont want another makcik nasi lemak incident lah, LOL. And Yim , as a punishment for having such a good shopping time in HK, you have to run in a sarong too, I will supply you with one mwah hahah ..

I hope this weekend all pieces will fall in its place !

10 comments:

Khairul said...

I'm glad things are getting for Yana and yourself :)
Come to Shape/MH Run, actually for me, all these short runs are kinda boring without friends around. Evn my boss remarked, "bagi la budak2 lari, orang tua lari la jauh2." Huhu....
Sape yg nak pakai skirt tu? Gila ke hapa? Hahaha.... But if Yim pakai sarong, it'll be a classic. Not even KA running in baju kurung can top that! Now, where's the fella?

IJAM said...

KA : kau dah janji nak pakai skirt...kena ooo...
kelakar jugak la boss kau...
tapi aku jeles kau ambik gambar dgn pui san masa BHP tu...aku nak cari dia malam tu...

Kak June : glad your daughter is ok, berkorban apa saja...
Yes, will be clad in clown outfit for the 2nd embarassing moment..
have to change my blog to 'the running clown - McIjam'...ha, ha..
can't imagine yim wearing sarung..muahaha..

Zaki said...

If yim wear sarong, I'll take my sarong off, ok! ...kuhkuhkuh
KA, just get a skirt, ok?! :)
McIjam, salah2 sebut, tersebut mek ijam...huhu.

June Malik said...

hahh ok first of all i did not spill the bean on KA nak pakai skirt heheeh, but i guess semua orang tau .. cant wait to see McIjam and Zaki again, and Yim is really really quiet .. lol .. tak comment pun ahhah

Justiffa said...

Sounds like so much fun. in the dark can curi2 run osso or not?

Eeh tp silap2 kena langgar kete la pulak hehehe.

Enjoy kiasu-ing gf ;D

deo said...

Hehehe best nya, rugi laa can't be there... anyway, have fun guys, watch out for lobangs, especially yg pakai sarong/skirt, kalau jatuh, terselak pulak nanti.

June Malik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
June Malik said...

haha deo, tersedak kak june baca part terselak tu .. esp if zaki borrow the wife's panties again LOL

tsar said...

woahhh... kalau zaki boleh pinjam wife punya, si KA lak? hahaha.
tapi kalau ikut mcm pakai kilt? lol!

June Malik said...

hhaah zarin, lagi bahaya tuhhhhh