Saturday, July 10, 2010

Running, Not.

IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO EAT OR JUST EATEN, DONT READ YET HEHEEH ...
******************************************************************************

Seems like its affecting almost everyone that ran SCKLM he he. Well mostly in our circle. Some might have started but not the same level as before. Some others I know are running here and there and covering lots of km already.

I havent ran an inch since SCKLM, except for the 2km recovery walk that cant be considered as a run.

My toe is finally healed and I should be able to put on my shoes and run again , hoping to do it on Tuesday since Monday morning I am sending Yana back to Melaka. Havent been well for the past few days either, sore throat (I  looove the sexy voice though), feverish, terrible cough and heavy headed but that didnt stop me from going about like normal .. except for my voice and horrible cough, you wouldnt think I am not well ..
                                                                                                  This is how my toe looked
                                                                                                   like right after nail pulled                                                                                                                out                       I miss my morning runs, going out on the streets and stepping out onto the pavement and just go. In my mind I miss the sun shining on me heeheh but mostly I miss the sound of my breathing while I run, the high I feel when  run, the heart beating fast when I run and the sweat that trickles down my face when I run.

Come next week, I know not just me but all of us will be back into our routine .. pounding on the streets again.

Here's to a fresh start. Now, go check that shoes and get them out and place them by the door so that you dont have a reason to forget to take them with you !!

Have a good weekend everyone! those running Klang Centro, all the best and see you there and those running in Seremban have a good one too ..

Err, where is Nik aka Enaikay aka King Pirate??? Anyone knows why he is hibernating? secret training for PD Tri?

13 comments:

Yimster said...

euwww .. i just lost my appetite for dinner lol. can diet lah :D

yeah, lets start back plodding soon ya. got things to look forward to ... soon :)

Nik kat JB secret treneng lah

Azza said...

ouchh..ouchh..tgk jer dah rasa perit, klu i dah pengsan kot:P Dunno when is my turn ;)

Diket said...

Mak aiiih...almost spewed my milkshake there. Which toe is that? You have long toes! Hehe.

Take it easy & rest assured. Set a new target & start training injury free. You'll feel better.

crushhio said...

takpe kakjune.. rest cukup-cukup.. when u are really fit baru continue lari okay!

June Malik said...

hehe sorry lah yim but u still makan kan? lol

diket , terspewed? hahah ! its my big right toenail. dah start hardening , tadi can use shoes, tuesday nak try lari heheh

azza, taklah sakit mana pun, apapun its worth it hehe ..

syed : no worries, i will make sure all ok before run, thanks :)

Zaki said...

With a toe like that, you can always rest more. Let it heal completely before thinking about running long again...

June Malik said...

zaki, tu baru cabut now dah ok, a thin layer dah form and dah boleh pakai kasut ehheeh .. but i will start slow and see how, health comes first! thanks!

lch said...

nsib baik dah makan. your toe is on good recovery speed now. should be able to start slow jog now. go slow and enjoy the wind blowing against your face when you are running. make way...june bond is up and running again.

June Malik said...

LCH, I cant wait to run again, am sure the pavement in port klang missed me heeh, thanks ..and yes june bond is coming back :)

ian yusof said...

there goes my appetite for the entire week :) .... eoouwwwww and oooucchhh ..... I think I should share my secrets to beautiful toe nails ... :)

June Malik said...

Ian, ya lah jealous when u say you have perfect toe nails .. what is the secret?? so far only one of mine damaged heeh, can still save 9!!! err dah makan kan???

mummy-who-cooks said...

Yikesss!! Letak henna June..

June Malik said...

nita, its ok now - a thin layer has formed and i can wear shoes and go gym and trying to run in awhile :) thanks!