Saturday, October 02, 2010

Flashback Saturday

My friend Sue Harrison has a flashback Friday blog update .. she will put up pictures of the kids, family, etc from way back and a short story. I've always thought its a really good idea. So, I am going to do the same. Thanks Sue, hope you dont mind me "borrowing" your idea !

Since I wont be running much for awhile, so there wont be much stories to write about. *unless I meet makcik nasi lemak somewhere*  so  every Saturday,  (hopefully I can keep it going) I will post a picture from the past and the story :)

Flashback Saturday 1



Our first posting overseas. France, 1993. Yana was just 1 year old and Arlina almost 4. This was taken at the hotel in Disneyland, Paris ..  they were too young to enjoy it but ooh I had a good time even though me and hubs  cant take rides together since one has to stay with the kids !

This is one of my all time favourite pictures of the girls .. Yana was such a hit then .. cute and mischievious and still very very mischievious today .. cute? hmm not too sure about that mwah ha ha ha ..

12 comments:

Yimster said...

So chumel the kids! Mini kak June hehehe

Sue said...

I am flattered! ♥

mummy-who-cooks said...

Arlina still looks the same... except she is now taller...! I guess this time the 'lil bro' belum 'process' lagi ye..! ;p

June Malik said...

Yim : mini me kan? hehe
Sue : thanks <3
Nita : yeah masa ni still the two of them, little bro came along 1995.

RaYzeef said...

i wonder from where the kids inherited this mischievous genes?? he he

see you at genting end of this month:)

Diket said...

Very der classic photo. Comel anak mami nih. And nice blog look also la.

IJAM said...

gambar anak je? maknya mana zaman muda? ngeh, ngeh..

June Malik said...

ray : maknya ler hehehe and sampai sekarang tuu
diket : thanks, ni template blogger aje but simple and nice
ijam : kan banyak saturday ada? nanti laa

yeen said...

i remember this very well...the two of them and me still @ uni...

June Malik said...

yeen, u came see to stay with us the same year i think !!

sessionist lounge said...

Lina don't change much. Hee~
Yana is loud. Hahaa..

June Malik said...

belle : very accurate observations lol