Friday, October 08, 2010

I Did Not ...........

I did not buy a book today because I did not walk into a bookstore


instead ......... I went to see my friend, to wish her happy birthday and have coffee with her, it so happens that she is running a book-for-rent store, how could I not contribute to her business being friends ???





Sooo .. I RENTED a few ............ even though I have more than 50 unread books in the cupboard (but this will force me to start reading again, yes???)


LOL




Just thought I'd share this with you on a cool Friday evening ......


Have a good weekend peeps ........

2 comments:

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

u should start downloading e-book lah on your iPod tu...

June Malik said...

Nik, i like to touch and feel my books, feel the pages between my fingers ... and the smell of new pages and old pages heeheh ..