Thursday, October 21, 2010

So, what you think??

So, yesterday ...

I went to gym early before class started to  discuss with my instructor on how she can help me with my workouts to cater for my current situation. predicament.

She was with someone when I arrived so I sat waiting at the back of the gym, must be a new member inquiring about her classes I thought.

Then she called me in. Err?? Ok so I went.

I had to control myself from laughing, there she was, totally aghast to see me. MAKCIK NASI LEMAK nak join gym hahahahaahah .. well its good that she took my advise hihiihi but what are the odds that she chose the gym that I go to? hahahahahaahah .. I wished I could read minds for that particular moment to know just what she was thinking LOL.

My instructor, Sal, was of course oblivious to our "encounter" went ahead to introduce me to her, "this is June, one of my BEST students " ... hahahahaha hahaaah and now I know her name is _____________________. You should have seen her face and mine. One was totally aghast and disgusted and god knows what and one was truly truly trying not to laugh and had to just stand there and be nice and control macho.

To her great relief she found out that she will not be in my classes  since she is new so she will have to join the beginners class and make her way up to ehem, my level .. the advanced class. But she will have to see me whenever she comes because my classes are before hers he he he.. or on days that I am lazy and decide for a slower paced class when I will join HER class (of course she didnt know this laaa)

The thing is she hasnt paid, she came to enquire. She was supposed to start next month. So what do you think? will she join us? hahahaah .. I am not too sure, judging from the way she looked at me, I dont think so .. you know the look that can kill? hahahaha (my gym clothes are much more revealing  different than my running clothes heheeh since its an all ladies gym)

But truly, I hope she will. Sal is a good instructor and will be able to help her achieve her target providing she works hard. I have no issues with her. I will still smile (gleefully) at her if she were to join the gym whenever we cross each other he he ..

i guess we will know next month eh?

22 comments:

tsar said...

Wohohoho!!!
This is too funny!
90% I say she won't join. But I hope she does. Lagi byk posting dari anak mami ;)

June Malik said...

zarin, haha i agree .. no running stories but gym stories pulak lol .. we shd bet haahh

ziff71 said...

hahahahaha, ada ubi ada batas, lain hari saya balas. Ini kes mangsa menyerah diri..macam rela paksa hahaha.

Seriously I dun think she will join your gym hehehe. Err ni gym kat mana yer Kak June? Area Port Klang ker?

June Malik said...

haah ziff, it was my best day yesterday lol .. my gym, its a small private one, shoplot aje same block dgn Am Bank kat trafik light chi liung but on the other end atas market 99 .. hehe ..

Khairul said...

Fuiyoo...macam tak percaya. Hahaha.
She wouldn't join i think. Too much for her. But if she does, u buat dunno je lar...
Dia maki u lagi, lemme know. I'll give her a mouthful. Grrr...

RaYzeef said...

June Malik Vs Makcik Nasi Lemak part 2..i loike:)

small world isn't it..he he i truly loike this entry..

i bet she will join the gym and on top of that she will be your BFF 1 year from now...he he. shall we make this bet k.june...hi hi

Azza said...

hehehhh..patut K.June mcm penat hari nih:) Penat gelak guling2 semalam ahh! My prediction, she wont join your place..BUT..will join other gym. Berhenti kejap jual nasi lemak kot..sbb busy kat gym! lol

oops did I just say that? said...

hahah i can so imagine her face already!!! u know u guys might just be friends in the end.:D

Diket said...

OMG! That was a creepy smile you gave her I guess. Lol. Knowing this kind of people, I doubt she'll join. BUT, if she's up to it, you'll be having a great competitor :D

June Malik said...

KA: haha thanks but I dont think she will nak gaduh with me if she joins, but if she did, i report kat you!

Ray : i am an easy person, kalau betul hati and niat baik boleh aje so we see ehehe and yes our bet is on!

Azza, dont think she will stop
jual nasi lemak, lagipun class petang dia jual malam .. sempat lagi tu

Mimi : you could be right heeh

diket : haha true .. tak sabar tunggu november LOL

ian yusof said...

hahha .. I bet she will join you. Great enemy can sometimes turn out to be the 'bestest' of friends. Don't play play ....

June Malik said...

Ian, betul tu dont play play, who knows she might share her secret nasi lemak recipe heeheh

Zack Yui said...

1st blog today and I got this... hahaha. Today will be a good day for me :)
I HOPE she joins you and I bet you'll be nice to her and help her.. get her run FM juney!! Hehe

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

Who knows one day that makcik nasik lemak drops a comment on your blog...

Yimster said...

She will bring kak june a nasi lemak at the next class. Just dont eat it muahahaaaa

June Malik said...

Zack, if she joins and ask for help I surely help tapi tak may lar FM sama2 Yakut dia asap I ha ha

Nik : entah2 dok baca tapi tak komen??
Yim : haha memang tak berani makan calorie tinggi LOL

IJAM said...

makcik nasi lemak having problem with u pulak this time.
dia punya body dah out of shape ke?
dia tak join punya lah lepas dia dengar dia punya fee...
suruh dia train dgn ian...boleh makan sekali lepas exercise...wohoo..

serena said...

aisayman, miss all fun. i think she will join cos inspired by you..hehehe and you must point out to me who she is!!! wanna say hello to makcik nasi lemak.

June Malik said...

Ijam, my gym the very the murah one .. not like fitness first and likes, shoplot jer but very effective hehe

serena : haha i will, but i think you and her might not share same classes not unless she joins the unlimited options LOL .. but if she joins i will show u lorrr

rara said...

hahahhahahaha... tak sabar nak tunggu next month. my guess is she'll join the gym.. this is so gonna be interesting. :D

June Malik said...

hahah rara, it sure will be fun if she joins hehee .. she is a celeb here dia tak tau LOL

mummy-who-cooks said...

June, 50/50 chances tu...
Anyway, I like your Label Tag: Makcik Nasi Lemak2... :]