Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Err how is this possible ?

I love this Q&A from Ian's blog, check it out for more funny insights :)


Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
A: If swimming good for your figure, explain whale to me..

I laughed so hard and shared it with many people.

And I am trying to find explanation for this


Derriere pose 6 months ago, had lots of running and gym time training except for the last 5 weeks prior to run on which i only went to the gym

Derriere pose, few days ago .. this is absolutely no running, only gym time
Seems I have lost quite a bit of fat from of my derriere LOL .. does this mean I should stop running?




*actually anak mami boring tak tahu apa nak buat*

8 comments:

Azza said...

Fulamak, K.June dah boleh jadik levi's model..hehe! A/way, don't stop running...& dont stop squatting too :)

amsyah said...

start swimming :D

IJAM said...

like the first one better!!!...he, he..

..::EnAikAY::.. said...

Start fertilizing other runners!!!!

Yimster said...

wah ... strut it mama!!!

sckhoo said...

not possible. the first picture in front of 37km board is not you :)

serena said...

yeah, lost of fat but not firm enough..hehehhe.. i think you still need more running...hahaha..

June Malik said...

azza : model veteran tak laku babe

syah : maybe i shd swim aje, but clorine also make me gelap u know haha

Ijam : somehow i knew u'd say that LOL

Nik : i want to be fertlized ;o)

Yim : pandai ambik hati :)

SCK : it is me unfortunately LOL

Serena : u cheeky devil u want to make sure i run with you at .... but even run also susah mau firm balik, getah sudah expire LOL