Thursday, December 30, 2010

See You When I See You & Happy New Year

Dearest Friends,
I am going to be quite busy the next few days .. what with the last minute unofficial packing for JB, wedding, sending Yana off to Melaka, making sure Arlina is well provided since she will be home here with her friends till middle of January before going for her practical in KL.  And the housework seems to pile more the closer I get to going.

I will be offline for the first few days in JB till I get my broadband. Not too long I promise. (You know too well I cant be without internet for long hehehe)

I am not saying goodbye. I am just gonna say see you when I see you cos I will be back from time to time and hopefully it will clash with some running events and a TT session with friends :) Saying goodbye is like so final and like I am not gonna see you guys again, so that is NOT going to happen.

Before it gets crazy and I miss my chance, here is wishing all of you, my dear friends and readers, FMVs and others, especially my RBUs gang, a wonderful 2011. It has been a wonderful up and down year for me and knowing each and everyone of you has been truly awesome. All of you will always have a special place in my heart. Always always kan Kash?
May you be blessed with long life, good health  and wealth. May Allah bless you and your family. May your lives be filled with happiness and laughter and surrounded by love. 
May you all keep running, cycling, swimming and whatever else that you love doing.


I love you guys, truly ! See you here and FB.

Dont forget me eh???


13 comments:

amsyah said...

Happy New Year, KJ. We'll miss you lots! But we'll meet again soon :)

Yimster said...

forget you? lol never. hope everything settles down for you in JB and hope to see you soon back here chit chats! happy new year to you and the family muaks!

deo said...

Good luck in JB, now you have an amazing training partner, Nik. You'll surely be missed. Come visit us often ok.

rara said...

happy new year kak june! n yeah.. see u when i see u. enjoy JB! :)

Diket said...

Selamat tahun baru Kak June. Have a splendid 2011 and beyond. Nanti kita breakfast kat Larkin Point sama2 ye.

IJAM said...

we all gonna miss u kak june...
kalau datang kl jgn lupa announce (and then jgn buat weekdays - tak sompat eden)...

Julin Julai said...

don't worry..we'll all meet again in races in KL
Nanti if I come to JB ngidam kacang pool, I'll give you a call k?

June Malik said...

syah, insyaallah :)

yim : betul tak lupa? heheh .. see u soon bro, muacks back

deo : partner amazing tu jauh lah dari I ..

rara : take care and we have to lepak one day ok
diket : oh yes, definitely just calling2 :)

ijam : will announce hehe, and memanglah weekends cos weekdays azam sekolah .. sms me ok? hehe i love ur funny messages !

Julin : boleh aje, wont it be funny kita tak meet kat taiping but kat jb?hehehe i oso belum dpt kacang pol tu !

Zack Yui said...

See you in SG oso? Dah dekat tu...
I got a few races in SG next year. Anyway, all the best, happy new year and will miss you.

June Malik said...

zack : insyaallah ..you all lari sg, transit plentong lah hehe

RaYzeef said...

gud luck in JB kak june, see u when i see u, but not when i see u first :)

Azza said...

K.June..busy2 pun have a good rest yea, and eat well too. Aritu kita miss kacang pool so get one & f/back kat azza berapa star :)

June Malik said...

ray, hmm lets see who see who first hehe ..
azza : haha nanti will let u know abt kacang pol