Sunday, December 19, 2010

Speechless

It was a last minute plan to balik kampung this weekend. A stopover in Ipoh to visit an uncle who is not feeling well and two nights in Taipng .. nothing but food and more food.

I was missing friends and woke up thinking of them this morning, running the Malakoff .. would have been there if we were not here .. dont have any more runs after this and in two weeks time I will be off to JB. The farewell still lingers in mind and imagine my utter shock, surprise and overwhelm-ness when I logged in my facebook and found this. Rendered me totally speechless, for once , anak mami totally speechless !





Karen Loh, had made these and got some friends running with it and dedicated the run to ME. They actually made me cry. How could people be running with my name on their back? 

I am so blessed to have known each and everyone of you and you are special to me in a very special way and never will I forget this especially and all other special memories.

You guys made my day, truly. I dont think a thank you is ever enough, and you know I mean it from the bottom of my heart. I heart all of you.

18 comments:

Yimster said...

Muaks! :)

Karen said...

just remember, you made all those who wanted to run marathons felt good about it. you dedicated your time to give them a support group they could turn too...and who can ever forget that kedai runcit!!!
you know we all we help to make FMV truly a group of people who welcome all and never make new runners feel lesser!

Azza said...

hehehe...K.June speechless ye? Great to make you feel like million bucks :)

Yimster said...

Yesh .. please remember kak june devirginized me! :D

KOOKY KASH said...

you have truly good friends. all the best, June. I know a lot of people will miss you.

Khairul said...

We heart u kak June. I was surprised to see ppl running with the sticker. Ingat nak ambik gambar aje.
Although I wasn't a FM virgin when I first met u, I can feel the difference u made to many ppl's lives. And I will always remember the nasi kandar u belanja me on my b'day kat Taman Tun. Haih...sedey la pulaks ;)

serena said...

it's great to note that your effort and time that you sacrifice to support are well recognize and appreciated by everyone. long live FMV!!!
i will belanja you soon!!!

June Malik said...

ok, i get all mushy reading this, but as i have always said, its a great team effort, i didnt and cant do it all alone :) i am so gonna miss everyone terribly and i will be miserable while trying to settle in!

and imagine, i devirgnize yim and many more ..LOL that is a priceless hhah .. thanks all, thanks.

ian yusof said...

you are truly one great being. You put loads of effort into FMV, and turned it into a 'comforting place' for the virgin marathoners. great job!

Justiffa said...

You rawk la juney ;p

(anak mami speechless totally priceless tu hehehe)

Wish i could've joined u guys but sadly caught a bug in istanbul n had to stay low for awhile. hope to catch up with u soon tho <3

Julin Julai said...

KakJune rocks!
Eh in Taiping? Did I miss that?
I was crazy busy last weekend.

Diket said...

Take care Kak June. Travel safe wherever you are. Kak June memang sempoi! :)

IJAM said...

hooray for kak june!!!...clap, clap, clap....gang, gang, gang!!! (hentak kaki kat meja)

crushhio said...

i heart kak june more!

June Malik said...

and I heart you all back *love*

rusfarizal rusli said...

take good care k.june..all der best 2011...

Zack Yui said...

Hope that there will be more days and times like this... all the best, Juney!

June Malik said...

thanks guys :)