Thursday, February 24, 2011

Alhamdulillah

I have great news.

I wrote about me being a busybody and the girl that went rebellious when her mom died of cancer? A sad story that now has a happy ending :)

Since that day, I did call her up a few times , not as many as I wanted or should but a few here and there. This morning she called me. I felt a twinge of guilt for since I moved to JB I did not call her except before I left informing her of my move.

She took a short course on travel and ticketing (or something like that) and has just been accepted to be training as ground crew for Air Asia. She was so happy and called me with the good news after informing her dad. Now I know for sure, she will be going on the right path.

Leaves me feeling warm and fuzzy. Alhamdulillah. May she be blessed and guided by Allah always.



9 comments:

Ms Road Runner said...

alhamdulillah :) you're like her guardian angel :) kudos to you kak june!

amsyah said...

Alhamdulillah - feels warm in the tummy :D

Yimster said...

Excellent kak. Goes to show there is still love in this world.

June Malik said...

i am so happy for her guys :)

hazazean.com said...

Praise Allah, may this inspire all of us to continue doing good. :-)

June Malik said...

Insyallah, let's do what we can, no matter how small the deed!

Khairul said...

Oh wow! May you be blessed for your kind deeds and may she succeed in life too :)

June Malik said...

i hope so KA, at least she is happy now :)

Azza said...

Glad to know she's on the right path K.June, you must be proud of her :))