Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kantoi ......



Its sooo embarassing.

For those that know me really well, it will be quite a norm scenario to see me moving to music, wherever I am, until people stare weird and I will check myself for a bit only to do it again he he.

Anyway ....... 

As you have heard me telling you over and over again .. its pretty quiet here in my block. I hardly bump into anyone whenever I go out. Most of the time I am all alone in the elevator.


This morning, as I take the elevator to go down (ankle still not too good and taking the stairs is on a break), I was listening to my iPod and of course I was swaying to the music. It was Duffy's remix of Mercy. Very catchy and very upbeat mix. I was all alone so I thot, what the hell? Yeah baby, groove to the music.

And without me realising there was a "tinggg" and the door opened on 8th floor exposing me and what must have looked like some silly goofy dancing to this mat salleh guy .. (nasib baik dia tak hensem heheh) .. He stared and I wish the floor could swallow me up!

He was like, may I ? 
I was like .. *cant u take the other elevator* err sure 
He was like, having fun eh?
I was like .. yeah I thought I'd be alone

And just like that we both burst out laughing like old friends. 

I was like .. oh my god I am sorry you had to witness that
He was like .. oh its ok .. I kinda like it ..

And we arrived at the ground floor.

He was like .. hahah I have to come and visit my friend more
I was like .. uuggh I am so not doing it ever again *thank god u dont live here*



And we went our separate ways. Bet he would be telling his friend about this crazy lady dancing in the elevator. But hey, I made someone laugh a hearty laugh today. 

I shall stick to dancing only in the four walls of my condo. Thank you.

Now you all too can laugh. Go ahead. 

LOL.

22 comments:

IJAM said...

please get a cat..

RaYzeef said...

wah nice new blog design :)

dasyat...

June Malik said...

ijam : why cat? keep me occupied??
ray, thanks .. hehe u baik eh tak gelakkan I??

Lifesaver said...

Wahahahahaahaha....seriously Kak June I like your action today. I do the same thing sometimes at my office elevator. My office located at 27th floor, u know la kalau nak naik elevator from ground floor to 27th floor is like sooooooo longgggggg.

What a cheerful day to make someone laugh out loud !

June Malik said...

luvis, phewww ada gak orang like me heheeh .. but u tak kena kantoi LOL

Luvly Me said...

KJ: wow sangat ceria anda punya layout design.. i loike :)

takpe KJ, itu adalah perkara biasa... lepas ni boleh buat lagi hehe (nasib bukan orang itu yang nampak, kalau tak sure dia lagi terpesona) *cabut*

June Malik said...

Luvy Aini : needed a change and found this :) haahah, takpe B and me tak sama blog .. kalau dia entah2 kena terkam LOL

IJAM said...

aini, bagi u punya cat dekat kak June...

Luvly Me said...

My cat??? ohhhhh tidak boleh sama sekali hehehe but if KJ nak pergi adopt dekat SPCA i boleh temankan

or bagilah cat yg dekat rumah u tu Ijam ;)

June Malik said...

hahah dont worry, me no want cat .. leceh nanti balik kl nak tinggal dia kat mana? nak bela ikan hihi

Diket said...

Hey! Nice new look. Groovy eh? Or is it retro? But it sure blends in nicely with the boogy in the elevator. Hehe. Keep on rocking the world. I do the same while ironing and on my trainer. 80's rock! (Amir, pinjam mp3 kejap!)

serena said...

like the new layout and never stop boogie-ing wherever u are...music is life and life is music :) eh..is he your new friend already???

n i j e said...

here people doesn't even care what u want to do. i even do some zapin n joget move while walking back home from opis ;p

it's kinda cool ekceli. hihi... enjoy life to the fullest kan?

June Malik said...

Diket : both groovy and retro, vytro hehe. Life is short kan, enjoy .. Our generation memang cool ppl !

Serena : yeah boogie jgn tak boogie! All due to sal's class haha

Nije : so nice to know am not alone haha, now nak belajar zapin lah dlm lift hihi, u take care bro!

Azza said...

I know you well, no need to be embarrassed K.June coz your dance rawk! Me..dancing failed abis, nyanyi skit dlm shower n kete bolehlaa..hehehh

June Malik said...

haah azza, my dance does not rawk.

Ninja said...

I did that once... it made a cute Chinese girl laugh...

She was like, "Owh my God... You made my day..."

It made my day too...

June Malik said...

Ninja : haah i guess making someone's day somehow makes it worth it? LOL .. i hope u got her number???

mummy-who-cooks said...

Hey June, have you ever thought that there is always a camera in every lift. Puas lah Pak Guard tengok you dancing, they probably recorded it and tepek kat You Tube - you never know... :)

June Malik said...

Nita, noooooo .. i never thot of that hahah OMG!

Zack Yui said...

Dun worry, I believe you got kelass lah! Kj musti pandai dancing berbagai ni..

June Malik said...

zack, thanks for ur vote of confidence, menari i kelas tahap tadika ler hihih