Saturday, April 09, 2011

Flashback Saturday 4/11


I am blessed to have not one, not two but THREE mothers.


From left to right , meet :-

My mom, Kalthombi bt  Hussein - will be 87 years old in May
My biological mom, Ainshabee bt Shaik Madar - 77 years old 5/4
and my mom-in-law, Zawiah bt Omar - 75 years old in October

And they are all in good health. Alhamdulillah. My mom can still cook, do light housework and has a wicked memory :)

My mom and biological mom (bm) are cousins. Long story short, I was raised by my mom from the age of 2 months. What I truly appreciate was that they never hide the fact from me that I actually have another family, my real family,  besides the one that I grew up with. I grew up knowing that I have other brothers and sisters (5 elder brothers, 3 elder sisters and 1 younger sister to be exact lol) but I love the fact that I am the youngest in my family of 4 (two elder sisters and 1 elder brother) and they pamper me endlessly, till today :)


Here's to mothers, the one that will always be there for us, no matter what !

6 comments:

IJAM said...

happy mother's day!!!...

Yimster said...

Awww so sweet indeed. I also wanna live to 199 years old!

Azza said...

You are lucky having 3 mommies who care & always be there when in need. Im happy for you :)

June Malik said...

thanks azza :)

Justiffa said...

So we get to meet the mommies of anak mami... wow, great that they are all alive & well alhamdulillah.

Thx for sharing gf <3

June Malik said...

My mom in law jer tak mami tiff hehe