Saturday, April 16, 2011

Flashback Saturday 5/11

Nothing can top the feeling you get when you are running .. I wish I am running tonite but since I am stuck here in JB, if it doesnt rain I will go out and run here instead .. hoping for a 21k to match my registered run! If you see a hot petite lady using JUNE MALIK, holler to her .. she is running under my bib :)

Going down memory lane .......
SCKLM, time ni boleh lari lagi haha

my most fav pic

drenched, after my first 21k

masih tembam lol

this pic reminds me of tiff's comment : with your seluak baggy haha


Have fun at ENR tonite peeps and have a blast .. see you when I see you :) Especially to Deo and Che, good luck for your virgin run .. go pop the cherry heheeh ..

14 comments:

Yimster said...

Awww .. so sad you can't be here kak but nevertheless have a good run tonight and DONT over do it lah ok. Will be in my mind tonight whilst trying to finish my hopefully wet and BRITliant marathon :)

June Malik said...

hehe, promise I wont overdo :) its a truly good day to run here ! have a BRITlian blast tonite :)

RaYzeef said...

loves the baggy shorts...he he.

amsyah said...

oh meriah nye blog page :D :D :D

June Malik said...

hhah ray, itu lah seluar baru star lari, belum tau pasal tights and 2XU lol ..

syah : untuk ceriakan hati sendiri jugak lol

IJAM said...

seluar baggy satu!

Azza said...

Transformation Anak Mami quarter marathon to full marathon..ada kelasss! :)

June Malik said...

hahaah ijam, seluar baggy tu ada lagi oo :)dulu kalau lari memang tshirt nike tu and the seluar baggy ha ha

azza ,kena lah ikut trend jugak kan? lol

Zack Yui said...

Ishh! Termiss laa pulak yr entri ni.. maklumlah panazzz skrg pasal ENR ntah hapa hapa tu...
Sluar baggy tu cer pakai depan Brit, tgk apa respon dia hahaha...

June Malik said...

hmm if that ever happen i will let u know zack haha

tsar said...

gambar seluar baggy tu mcm tengah buat joget lambak. hehehe.

insya-Allah will see you in a race event soon, unless i retire lah. hehehe

June Malik said...

hahhha zarin, ada jugak lah sikit nampak macam tu ek? lol .. see u when i see u :)

Anny said...

I started running recently and stumbled into your blog..and have been reading it to get inspired :) But still a long way to go in terms of stamina and tenacity :(

June Malik said...

anny, slowly but surely u will get there .. dont rush it, listen to your body and u will be fine and one day you will cross the finishing line proudly ! thanks for dropping by !