Wednesday, April 06, 2011

RUN REPORT :)

A short one. I need to gloat LOL. Its so pathetic but then again a PB is a PB kan? Yim had his glory 100k and Zack his 90k and so this is mine mwah ha ha ..

Its one of those days that all things fell in place.  My knees did not creak, my ankle held up and I had pent up anger that needed to be let out.

For the past two weeks I didnt go for even a walk. I swam, went to gym and swam.  Today I decided I will go for a run. A proper run that gets your heart beating fast , that has your sweat trailing down your face , that gives u a lovely tan line, and that helps you to let it all out!

And ran I did. I ran for a full 52 minutes like a maniac and got my PB for my 10k. I am now resting , watching CSI and had both iced and applied ointment to my knees and ankle and so far so good. 

It feels like the first 10k in 2009 but with a timing that I doubt I can repeat but hell, yeahh .. I did it. Maybe this  once, but its more than enough :)






**Tiff : the demons didnt go away but I sure had fun chasing them LOL**

16 comments:

Khairul said...

Gian la ni....LOL! Cayalah kak June! I miss u so much :-) Have a good rest now okeh!

RaYzeef said...

fuhh dasyat...penangan Nasi Goreng Banafee :))))

tsar said...

Kena kejar brit ke ni? Hehe
Congrats kak June. Mmg lah tak leh repeat sbb lepas ni 45 min ;)

Word verification: patin... masak tempoyak. Ok, I added the last 2 words.

Yimster said...

Ermm jaga the lutut a bit kak. We are in this foe the long haul ya tapi tahniah ngan PB! Now no more runs and rest. Kalau tidak rotan besar kuar nanti ok

Che said...

and im with none. zero km. down with cough and flu.. menci betullah.. esp when its bout 2 weeks before the DDay :P

June Malik said...

KA : lepas gian and lepas geram lol .. miss u too
Ray : nasi padang laaa
zarin : more of the dogs actually hehehe
yim : yeah, ada throb jugak sikit today but resting next few days , swim only
che : hey, dont worry .. u still have two weeks to go, and u will do fine :)

thanks all .. went to gym but had to stop after 20 minutes, knees cant do even simple bending lol

amsyah said...

congrats on your timing KJ... however, hope you take extra care on them knees... jangan injure yourself ok.

IJAM said...

bestnya dapat lari kan?

June Malik said...

syah : thanks and yes resting .. ada jugak denyut2 today .. next few days swim aje

ijam : oh yess .. truly besttt

Zack Yui said...

Termiss pulak entry you ni... Congrats again KJ! :)

June Malik said...

thanks zack :)

Azza said...

tahniah K.June, record yg power dr Anak Mami :)

Nick Phillips said...

Congrats on you PB :D 52 minutes is a darned good time.

Happy Feet

June Malik said...

azza, thanks :)
nick : welcome to my humble page and thank you for the encouragement :)

Justiffa said...

Juney oh juney u ran ur ass off on this one didnt u, hehehe.

I havent been blog hopping for some time now, ralit wat apa ntah i myself pun tak sure lol.. but i have been checking in on FB updates and was especially happy for u on ur PB - anak mami's running again peeps, hoyeh ;p

And btw gf, to hell with the demons.. lets live life <3

June Malik said...

Tiff : I sure did haha but don't think there will be a repeat lol.. I hate the demons!!