Monday, July 11, 2011

Need I say more ??

Here's a peek to what a great nite the reunion was .. its awesome that even after such a long time, all of us just took up where we left off and the whole group was a blast, met old friends, made new ones (seniors and juniors that left and came) .. everyone sportingly participated and the night was ours .. after the event most continued at mamak for another sembang session, and I didnt reach home till 4 am ha ha .. this is the latest I have been out with friends ever, single or married :)

Below is just a fraction of the pics that's available, the group photo are my course mates then .. not so sure if the others (seniors and juniors) would mind having their pic on a blog so I decided to play safe and put up pics of people that I know well !

I had fun, the pic says it all eh? hahah


A closer look of then and now
Zit and I, friends and sisters for always

Rynn and I, friends and sisters for always


The talented singer is my very good friend Fauziah Khalid aka Pujee .. yeah you can see me having fun and embarassing myself lol



Definitely, another unforgettable day in my life <3

15 comments:

Yimster said...

Whatever it is I still love the gebu hair back then :D

Tis fun to let your hair down once in a while and just ... have fun!

Khairul said...

Amboi seronok! Glad to see u having fun kak! Saya tengok pun senyum simpul :-)

tsar said...

KA is right on the money - Amboooii. hehe. I'm sure 4 pagi tu pun tak cukup.

asal semua mcm lari take cover lepas habis lagu tu? haha.

June Malik said...

Yim & KA, memang I had funnn

Zarin, lari pasal konon segan haha, pas tu lagu lain keluar jugak hehe and selalu Kak June the "kepala" lol

RaYzeef said...

Pheweettt :)

Julin Julai said...

yearghhh jogettt

Azza said...

Amboi..amboi..you all rawk d floor..sampai ada org tu lupa lutut tgh sakit eh?? :D

Dancing Ciken said...

joget lambak ke tu? KJ forever young!

June Malik said...

ray, jj and azza hahah .. baru tau eh? memang pantang dengar musik .. lupa lutut sakit sume, balik tu haaa baru membayar nya lol

jaja : yep joget lambak , guess kepala nya siapa? lol

serena said...

azza : thats our beloved anak mami...
her true self - once fully committed every pain also lupa :)

June Malik said...

Serena, yeah baby :)

Anny said...

Nice June, very nice moves :)

June Malik said...

Haha Anny, u r too kind :)

amsyah said...

eh you all ni berlakon cerita Ali Setan dulu eh? patut le familiar...

June Malik said...

hahah syah, extras belakang tabir lol