Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Total Let Down

Well this is supposed to be the Losing Weight for Dummies 4.

I didnt feel like dieting
I didnt feel like exercising
I didnt feel like doing anything

So, that's exactly what I did, N.O.T.H.I.N.G.
Highlight of the week was one hour ride with Batman.

I have lost my modjo and I desperately need to get it back

Fully aware of what I need to do to lose this extra kilos that I have piled up, I am doing nothing and sometimes I couldnt care less. Which is not me at all. Would the real anak mami please stand up? This impostor is misbehaving and creating havoc !

I read with envy of friends running here and there and clocking a pb after pb. And then it hits me.

If and when I start again, it'd be from the bottom again and there is no way I can be in the same league of the others. Sigh. Probably this is why I am down???

So the whole of last week, I ate to my heart's content. And I did nothing. And I dont know about this week. Been two days and yep I have been eating.


I seriously need to sit myself down and talk to me and get back the old me. When I find me then all will be swell again.

Wish me luck.

I guess its one of those phase that we go through, its just that mine comes with a "heavy" impact. LOL.


Have a good week peeps. Dont be a wimp like me.




the one hour of the week that i was truly happy


7 comments:

Julin Julai said...

It's okay starting from the beginning. At least, you remind yourself, that you have the heart to 'start'.

So get off your sexy bum and start again. Get a running mate, get a treadmill,sign up for small races. You don't have to run 42K to feel significant. I'm back to running 5-10K races and I'm having the time of my life.

Everybody's racing their own race KJ, nobody's winning or losing.

*hugs*

June Malik said...

Julin *hugs back*

kuchalana said...

Everybody's racing their own race, nobody's winning or losing.

damn.. this is good say.. thanks JJ..

kak.. don't put this as a burden.. just enjoy your day.. i believe u still beringat.. :)

lina said...

Kata2 Doc Julin itu sangat membakar semangat! :)

Kak June, get up & go, do whatever. ^^

Have fun!

June Malik said...

Arman & Lina : bak kata Arnold Schwzanagar, I'll be back ..I hope sooner than later lol ..thanks <3

Zack Yui said...

KJ, buat family run!! :)

June Malik said...

haah zack, my husband prefers to sleep in, my kids all now dah busy cant get them all at same time ..