Monday, January 30, 2012

When I Start Changing and Uploading Pictures .......

 ......   it means I am getting better lol ..

After 20 days of pain, 23 days of sleeping straight like a dead log, and lying on my back most of the time, I finally took few steps early last week, 10, 15  and it gradually improved and voila, today, 32 days after,  I am walking crutch-less around the house .. masih senget2, snail pace and limping but walking on my own. My husband even took me out for my first dinner outside yesterday in a month!! Feels like budak baru belajar jalan or like Nik kata, macam baru lepas buat marathon, jalan senget and kengkang / kangkang lol!!

Walking does strain my back and pulls the butt and inward groin and leg muscle on the affected leg but the doctor said it will not harm me in any way .. I can walk as much as I can stand the strain but not to overdo and of course not to fall again. Dont worry, I am ecstatic that I am walking but I will not push nor overdo because I do not want to injure myself trying to get better and I definitely do not want a repeat of the first twenty days .. no thank you. So anak mami will take it slow and steady. After each session of walk I do need to rest my back.

Alhamdulillah I am fast on recovery road. I even beat a 30 year old guy. He had same fracture like mine and took him almost 3 months to get where I am, in a month!

I still cant move my right leg independently on its own, like i can cross my legs but have to carry with my hands, and when i lie on my left side, my right leg is useless lol .. still need hands to adjust it .. cant stand on my right leg yet and I cant drive  even its an auto cos I cant move my right foot from the gas pedal to the brake pedal on its own .. so that will have to wait.

Hopefully my next appointment , end of February, I am able to drive myself to the doctor or at least I can walk normally sans the senget and limping!

How time flies, the first month of the new year is coming to an end and unfortunately I havent done anything yet this year lol .. and I realised today that my hair has grown quite long, past my shoulders .. I loved it when I cropped my hair truly short in december 2010 but I kinda like this too ..

I guess we have to wait and see ..
and since today I felt so much better after so long ..
I decided to snap some pics of me lol ..

Here's to the latest me .. chubbier, longer hair and happier (even though not so thrilled about my new weight lol), but I can work on that once I am 100% well, now I will just have to avoid the mirrors ngeee




Have a great week peeps. And good luck for those running Hong Kong this weekend and any other races. Take care. And thank you for the endless messages, encouragements, whatsapps and calls. You guys rock my world !


13 comments:

lina said...

Great news KJ! Glad to hear that you're recovering well. :)

Itu chubby? Kalau kurus, sah ala-ala supermodel size giteww.... What I'd give to look "chubby" like you. heh heh

June Malik said...

Lol Lina, you so sweet :)

Luvly Me said...

wow, nampak sungguh meletoplah KJ...ye, sungguh seronok mendengar KJ dah makin sihat :)

June Malik said...

Aini, memang meletops, the weighing scale lol ..and thank you, I am happy too with good progress!!

Diket said...

Alhamdullillah. So nice to hear that you've recovered & happier.

p/s. Saper snap your photo? Macam professional punya collection la :]

June Malik said...

Thanks Diket :)
p/s : haha gambar ambik sendiri guna my iPad hihi ..

Azza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azza said...

The Return of KJ...wooohooo! Speedy recover tu..petua apa eh? Tak kisahlah gain weight asal sihat

serena said...

thrill you are getting better and better each day and hope you recover speedily...love your new look with long hair and looking more sexy! ahem!!

Zack Yui said...

Great news you can move on your own! Cepat sihat ok!
Ehem! Cantik rambut? :]

June Malik said...

Azza, kawan dengan speedy Gonzalez lol
Serena : haha u and my hair, ehem!!
Zack : ehem jugak lol ..thanks!!

ruby said...

wow!! jelesnyer tgk rambut kak june dah panjang.. sgt ayu gitew!!

June Malik said...

Ruby, kan?? I might keep it longer then layer it .. See how lol .. Rambut jer ayu hihi but hey, thanks <3